High level training for Communications, Marketing, and International staff in global universities
The World 100 Reputation Network recently launched its World 100 Academy, an intensive practical reputation training programme.
Aimed at professional communications, marketing, and international staff in international World 100 universities, with pre-director or first-director level experience, W100 Academies build practical and strategic skills that can be applied to support reputation, strengthen recruitment and deepen brand distinction.
Trainers with in-depth expertise from leading communications, marketing, and international at World 100 global research universities lead each session.
The World 100 Academy Training Panel includes:
- Alan Ferns, Director of Communications, University of Manchester
- Tania, Rhodes-Taylor Director of Communications and Marketing, Queen Mary University of London
- Tracy Chalk, former Marketing Director Australia National University, now Director of Marketing at UWE
- Ulla Gjørling, former International Director at Aarhus University, now Head of Rector’s Office at Aalborg University
- Adrian Thomas, Director of Communications, LSE
- Mark Sudbury, former Director of Communications and Marketing at UCL now Senior Director of Global Engagement at St Mary's University, Twickenham
- Hilary Layton, Director of Internationalisation, University of York
- Louise Simpson, Director, The World 100 Reputation Network
- Jasper Steen Winkel, Director of Communications, University of Copenhagen
- Lara McKay, Executive Director, Marketing and Communications, The University of Melbourne
- Cor Jansen, Director of Communication and Marketing, Utrecht University
Read more about W100 Academy trainers here.