The World100 Representative
Marina Tofting - Director of Communications and Media Support Group
Marina joined University of Oslo, UiO, in 2009, first as Deputy director of Communications and since 2012 as Director of Communications. She is a part of the top management at the university and is an adviser to the management.
Prior to joining UiO, Marina was head of Radio News in Norwegian Broadcasting. She has also been a foreign correspondent and a political correspondent. Among her expertise:
*Political communication, public policy and agenda setting *Linking communication to corporate strategies *Change management and the use of strategic communication in large organizations *Preparedness and crisis management.
Recent News from University of Oslo
- Svein Stølen elected new rector at the University of Oslo
Posted: 20 April 2017, 1:24 pm
- The innovation work in UiO:Life Science is underway
Posted: 3 March 2017, 9:18 am
- Merger between NCMM and BiO
Posted: 4 January 2017, 3:23 pm
- UiO:Life Science: What happened in 2016?
Posted: 15 December 2016, 3:57 pm
- University of Oslo allies with 16 leading European universities
Posted: 17 November 2016, 2:22 pm