The World100 Representative
Marina Tofting - Director of Communications and Media Support Group
Marina joined University of Oslo, UiO, in 2009, first as Deputy director of Communications and since 2012 as Director of Communications. She is a part of the top management at the university and is an adviser to the management.
Prior to joining UiO, Marina was head of Radio News in Norwegian Broadcasting. She has also been a foreign correspondent and a political correspondent. Among her expertise:
*Political communication, public policy and agenda setting *Linking communication to corporate strategies *Change management and the use of strategic communication in large organizations *Preparedness and crisis management.
Recent News from University of Oslo
- UiO:Life Science: What happened in 2016?
Posted: 15 December 2016, 3:57 pm
- University of Oslo allies with 16 leading European universities
Posted: 17 November 2016, 2:22 pm
- The Guild’s Call for Enhanced European University Collaboration
Posted: 5 August 2016, 12:16 pm
- UK’s decision to leave the European Union
Posted: 27 June 2016, 10:51 am
- 3D tour in the life sciences building
Posted: 27 June 2016, 8:41 am