The World100 Representative
Juan Manuel Mora Garcia de Lomas - Vice President of Communication
Juan's role consists of directing internal and external communication, web development, branding and corporate publications. He is part of the committee on social responsibility, audit and reputation of the University.
Recent News from University of Navarra
- Desayuno sobre diseño y hostelería en la Confederación de Empresarios de Navarra
Posted: 23 March 2017, 10:15 am
- Más de 100 alumnos de Arquitectura realizaron prácticas profesionales el curso 2015-16
Posted: 21 March 2017, 3:19 pm
- Un proyecto para la regeneración urbana en asentamientos informales, ganador del Concurso de Proyectos Solidarios
Posted: 15 March 2017, 2:55 pm
- Las viviendas navarras “Casa Arkarats” y “Casa Mikeleiz” reciben la certificación oficial ‘Passivhaus’
Posted: 14 March 2017, 2:39 pm
- Comienzan las Semanas de la Sostenibilidad en la Escuela de Arquitectura de la Universidad
Posted: 12 March 2017, 5:05 pm
Key facts about University of Navarra
7693 Bachelor degree students
1824 Master’s degree students
880 Doctoral degree students
1919 international students
34 Bachelor programs
36 Master’s programs
25 Doctoral programs
About University of Navarra
The University of Navarra, established in 1952, has its main campus in Pamplona, Spain. Other campuses are placed in San Sebastian, Madrid, Barcelona (IESE Business School), and has overseas locations in New York, Munich and Sao Paulo. All of them are multicultural spaces where our students receive a well–rounded and personalized education, and where teaching and research go hand in hand.
Its institutional mission is to seek and present the truth; contribute to the academic, cultural and personal education of its students; promote academic research and healthcare activities; provide suitable opportunities for the development of its professors and employees; and carry out broad cultural outreach and social promotion work with a clear goal of service.
Horizon 2020 is the current strategic plan of the University and seeks to have an increasing international profile at all levels, a stronger focus on interdisciplinary and translational research, an innovative approach to teaching, a wider and richer choice of programs to improve the student academic experience and employment perspectives, and a solid commitment to social responsibility.
The University of Navarra has agreements with over 350 universities from all over the world, 50 of which are among the top 50 of the world according to international rankings. It is currently a member of European University Association, International Association of Universities, and IREG Observatory of Academic Rankings.
Research at the University of Navarra covers multiple areas, but it has a strong focus on biomedicine. The main research centers are:
- Center for Applied Medical Research
- Center for Nutrition Research
- Center for Biomedical Engineering
- Institute of Tropical Health
- Institute of Culture and Society