The World100 Representative
Marie Ennis - Director of Communications and External Relations
Marie Ennis joined Royal Holloway, University of London, as Director of Communications and External Relations in September 2014.
Prior to this she worked in commercial PR companies, supporting clients including BHP Billiton, Cathay Pacific, eBay, GSK, Lloyds Banking Group, Unilever and P&G. In house she led communication and marketing teams at Terrence Higgins Trust, Barnardo’s and CSV (Community Service Volunteers) and delivered strategic communication initiatives while working at Aviva and then The Law Society.
Recent News from Royal Holloway, University of London
- A celebration for Suffrage; Royal Holloway supports local Arts and Heritage Festival
Posted: 26 April 2017, 4:02 pm
- Extremophile 'toxic' fish feature in Scientific American
Posted: 26 April 2017, 3:00 pm
- Royal Holloway rises three places in latest Complete University Guide
Posted: 26 April 2017, 10:15 am
- Phonics works. New research suggests that sounding out words is the best way to teach reading
Posted: 20 April 2017, 9:45 am
- Why Dr Steve Portugal is going cuckoo for eggs this Easter...
Posted: 12 April 2017, 2:32 pm