The World100 Representative
Marie Ennis - Director of Communications and External Relations
Marie Ennis joined Royal Holloway, University of London, as Director of Communications and External Relations in September 2014.
Prior to this she worked in commercial PR companies, supporting clients including BHP Billiton, Cathay Pacific, eBay, GSK, Lloyds Banking Group, Unilever and P&G. In house she led communication and marketing teams at Terrence Higgins Trust, Barnardo’s and CSV (Community Service Volunteers) and delivered strategic communication initiatives while working at Aviva and then The Law Society.
Recent News from Royal Holloway, University of London
- Should I really just have clicked on that? Find out from the experts...
Posted: 22 March 2017, 1:30 pm
- On World Sleep Day, who is missing out most on vital zzzz's?
Posted: 17 March 2017, 10:45 am
- Performing Arts among the very best in the world
Posted: 15 March 2017, 2:56 pm
- Sound Waves: The Symphony of Physics
Posted: 15 March 2017, 2:27 pm
- The Great British Spring Clean: Royal Holloway in action
Posted: 14 March 2017, 4:54 pm